We have set out below a list of links to other websites & web resources which we hope will be of some support and assistance.
Please note however that the following links / websites are not under the control of Inquest Legal Solicitors. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- INQUEST, the only charity providing expertise on state related deaths and their investigation to bereaved people, lawyers, advice & support agencies
- The Coroners’ Courts Support Service, an independent voluntary organisation whose trained volunteers offer emotional support and practice help to bereaved families attending an Inquest at a Coroner’s Court
- The CORONERS’ SOCIETY OF ENGLAND & WALES, FAQ’s
- The Newcastle Coroner’s Office
- The Sunderland Coroner’s Office
- The North Tyneside Coroner’s Office
- Northumbria Police: The Coroner’s Office, North East Region -key contacts, address & telephone numbers